Next expo: December 1-2, 2018
dkovacs

Re: Who's Coming to WoC?

Post by dkovacs » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:44 am

I will be there!

fuzz_64

Post by fuzz_64 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:43 pm

I'll be there! :) Will there be a corner I can set up a laptop in and code and such?

Golan Klinger

Post by Golan Klinger » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:48 pm

fuzz_64 wrote:I'll be there! :)
Excellent! I'm looking forward to seeing you.
Will there be a corner I can set up a laptop in and code and such?
There will be lots of space available for that sort of thing and because of the all-in-one layout of the venue, you won't miss any of the demos and presentations.
Are you keeping up with Commodore?

fuzz_64

Post by fuzz_64 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:28 am

Great :D

JP PBM

Post by JP PBM » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:58 am

Vendor's List Shows my name so I guess I'll be there! (Sorry about not being able to help out this time around with the exception of advertising) Looks like I get my life back couple of weeks after the show.

No need for a hotel room (Unless Gentlemen Jack does me in?!?) Casa D'Joe will have to do this time around. Snow Tires are on the car this time, and the Chevy Avalanche will be on stand-by Tomorrow night! (We be ready to handle 2 feet of "Global Warming" if it should choose to surprise us again!)

Put me down for at least 2 tables! If there is room, & with your Permission, I'd like a third separate Table for My Dad's Estate as I Did at CGCC for: Atari,Nintendo,Older hand held games,Pinball games, Star Wars/Battlestar Galatica stuff from back in the day...

Ian Colquhoun

Post by Ian Colquhoun » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:31 am

Sure, you got it Joe.
Realms of Mystery BBS (currently offline)
bbs.pipesup.ca 6400

JP PBM

Post by JP PBM » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:10 am

Ian Colquhoun wrote:Sure, you got it Joe.
Thank you! I Have the truck here now already 3/4 full.... See you all tomorrow afternoon! :D

PS...Got an E-Mail from Jim Peters....His medical complication has suddenly acted up again and won't be able to make the drive up here anymore... sends his regrets.

eightbits

Post by eightbits » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:30 am

I'm here!

And what was with that border crossing? They actually asked me questions! A car ahead of me and one lane over got stopped for quite some time while a couple of security guards waddled around it. After a few minutes, they retreated. When the dude in the booth started asking me question after question, I was just waiting for him to ask me to derive the equation for a hyperbola. I knew that if they did I would get it wrong and he would say, "Oh! You don't know! You're a terrorist!" And then I'd have to put up with a couple of security guards waddling around *MY* vehicle!

The horror!

In the end, I made it and I didn't have to beat up any customs officials to do it. But cheer up. We'll see what tomorrow brings!

dkovacs

Post by dkovacs » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:43 am

Alana and I are coming!

dkovacs

Post by dkovacs » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:45 am

Hi Everyone;

I'm running a little late this morning, will be in Missisauga by about 10:30am. I've got with me several C64's, a C128 (with embedded uIEC) an Amiga 1200 and a PC. I am also bringing a wireless bridge and a router if people have enough ethernet cable they can connect to the router (assuming the hotel's wireless isn't secured). Won't be there to setup until about 10:30am.

Dan