Hi, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone

Official forum for the World of Commodore expo
Next expo: December 1-2, 2018
buddyjo

Hi, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone

Post by buddyjo » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:31 pm

Hello all,

My name is Johan (buddyjo). I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone on December 5th. I am kind of out of touch but recently I recommitted an area in my home to use my equipment again. I have a lot of Amiga stuff! Even a video toaster and all the software too. I have a lot of questions but I hope I can contribute too.

It's a busy time for me at work (like Im'm the only one) but, I've booked the day for the "World of Commodore". See you soon.

Thanks

Johan

Golan Klinger

Re: Hi, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone

Post by Golan Klinger » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:47 pm

Nice to meet you and welcome to the TPUG forums. One of the things I like most about the World of Commodore is putting faces to names so I'll keep an eye out for a Johan. :)
Are you keeping up with Commodore?

jayk2k

Post by jayk2k » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:51 pm

Do we all need to wear "Hi My Name Is JayK2K/Jason" Badges? ;^)
Originally owned a A500 with PPS '040 and 8 meg ram, KS 2.04 & 1.3, Supra drive w/500 meg HD, Bigfoot PS, and StarNX1000 Rainbow Printer. Currently own an A500 1.3 OCS and 1084s.

JP PBM

Post by JP PBM » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:49 am

jayk2k wrote:Do we all need to wear "Hi My Name Is JayK2K/Jason" Badges? ;^)

It Generally helps the organizers (and entry table) know who has paid their admittance already allowing you to move freely in and out of the rooms at the show....

I personally like being able to address a customer at my booth/table by their name.

Also as Golan Pointed out, Many like being able to put a face to the names that they have been chatting with in the Channels & Forums.